Suffering from Arthritis or Joint Discomfort and Pain?
Common symptoms of arthritis are pain and swelling in joints. You are likely to be stiff and may experience problems moving around.
The pain of arthritis may be minimised with a TENS machine.
If you are looking for effective natural, herbal, drug-free remedies to ease the pain and discomfort of arthritis, the following may be of interest.
Customer Testimonial: ‘I was getting sharp pains around the hip joint and since taking the it eased considerably and more importantly when I stopped taking it the pain has returned so I would definitely recommend Aloe Ferox Joint Support which contains Aloe Ferox.
ALOE FEROX JOINT SUPPORT
Aloe Ferox Joint Support helps to improve the general function of the body’s joints. It assists with joint lubrication and function; cartilage and collagen production. It reduces joint pain and inflammation.
Joint Support contains Glucosamine, Copper, Manganese and Devil’s Claw. Devil’s Claw is a traditional herbal remedy for arthritis, rheumatism, gout, lumbago, fibrositis and myalgia. It also works as an appetite stimulant and has a positive effect on digestion. Older people tend to find this herbal supplement particularly beneficial. Health warning: Not to be used with blood thinning medication due to the anti-coagulant nature of Devil’s Claw. There are no known contra-indications for Aloe Ferox.
Aloe Ferox Joint Support
Aloe Ferox Bitter Crystals
Aloe Ferox Bitter Crystals help to address pain due to arthritis and high blood pressure.
However, very important, their primary task is to act as a laxative for those with chronic constipation
Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Aloe Juice Original
Aloe Ferox Whole-leaf Juice contains polyphenols which have seen a growing interest among researchers because of their anti-oxidant properties and their role in the prevention of various diseases associated with oxidative stress such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, neurodegeneration and diabetes.
Aloe Ferox also contains phytosterols – a group of compounds best described for their total cholesterol and low-density lipid cholesterol (LDL-C) lowering effects.
With over 130 naturally occurring medicinal agents, the juice helps to maintain general wellbeing and optimal vigour.
The medicinal agents support various bodily functions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, antitumour, anticancer, calming, bactericidal, virucidal, kills parasites, detoxifying, stimulates cell renewal, stimulates wound healing.
- Helps with the symptoms of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome ). Anti-spasmodic for the cramping of the bowel.
- Advantageous for the functioning of the immune system.
- Digestion friendly.
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Rich in fibre which helps to control appetite.
- A general ‘feel well’ tonic for a boost when you need a little more ‘get up and go’.
For the equivalent product in a perhaps handier format, you can try Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Regular supplements. No need to refrigerate and easy to transport. No need to refrigerate. However, not as effective for antacid / reflux relief compared to the juice.
Directions for use
- Take 15-100 ml when needed. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or lemondade according to taste.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Suitable for diabetics, slimmers, pregnant and nursing mothers, vegetarians.
- Also suitable for pets and livestock (dogs, cats, horses, sheep, goats, pigs).
Calcium 30 mg, Iron 0.6 mg, Magnesium 6 mg, Zinc 0.2 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Potassium 360mg, Polyphenols 4mg, Indoles 15 mg, Alkaloids 1 mg, Phytosterols 2mg
Aqua, Aloe Ferox, malic acid, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavours.
Aloe ferox Whole-leaf Pulp, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Why not read real stories from real people and see how Aloe Ferox has helped them? The juice can help to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, asthma, eczema and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Natural Beauty Care suggestions
For constipation problems, you can use together with Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Bitters. For chronic constipation consider Aloe Ferox Bitter Crystals.
Always consult your health professional regarding any health issues. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There is a ground-swell of evidence – anecdotal and clinical about the value of drinking aloe juice. As Aloe Vera is more widely available than Aloe Ferox it is therefore better known. As such there is a wealth of information about its effectiveness in helping treat a range of health issues. Please do read the case studies below, bearing in mind what Aloe Ferox – being twenty times stronger than Aloe Vera, can do for you.
Here are some examples:
How it eases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS.
How aloe juice helped ease a bad case of psoriasis of the scalp and ears.
How applying it topically and drinking it it helped considerably improve chronic eczema in a four-year old child.
Aloe Ferox Muscle Gel
Aloe Ferox Muscle Gel provides a natural anti-inflammatory remedy primarily for sore muscles, joints, tendons. Also provides natural cold and flu relief for when you are suffering from a sore throats or congested chest.
Plus it helps to ease headaches.
Ingredients you’ll readily recognise are Aloe ferox, Eucalyptus and Menthol.
- Beneficial effect on proper circulation, sore muscles and joints.
- Helps with the maintenance of the muscular system and promotes an anti-inflammatory action.
- Beneficial for the function of the nervous system.
Directions for use
- For muscles, joints and tendons: Apply generously 2-3 times per day to affected areas.
- For head: Apply a thick layer to your temples and forehead. Keep the gel moist for ½ hour by taking a warm bath or steaming your face.
- For comfortable breathing: Apply generously to chest, throat and back when necessary.
- A tickling, scratchy throat: Apply generously to throat when necessary.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Aloe ferox Leaf Juice, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Aloe ferox Bitter Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, PEG-60 Evening Primrose Glycerides, Menthol, Allantoin, Alcohol Denat., Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea
ALOE FEROX CAlci-boost-BOOST
|Contains essential minerals necessary for strong bone growth.
- Calcium: main component of bone structure.
- Magnesium: essential for optimal calcium absorption and to ensure deposition in the bone.
- Zinc: promotes bone-building cells and ensures bone matrix formation.
- Copper: ensures bone strength.
- Manganese: helps with protein production.
- Boron: reduces calcium and magnesium loss.
- Aloe ferox Whole-leaf, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Sulphur, Zinc, Manganese Sulphate, Copper, Selenium
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take 2 capsules daily with meals.
- Use together with Omega Oils and Whole-leaf Aloe Juice. EXERCISE!! It helps to build bone mass.